European Tower Shoot
(click for details)
Fast action pass shooting with a European flair. That is what Poplar Springs Farm Hunting Preserve offers the discriminating shot gunner.
Pheasants are released from a wooded, hidden area. The birds climb to treetop height and streak across the sky in all directions. There are 20 shooting stations that rotate in a circle so everyone has a fair chance to harvest a large quantity of birds. Two to four boxes of shells per shooter are recommended. This European style pheasant shoot is a perfect activity for corporate outings or fundraisers. All birds are breasted and divided equally among the shooters. A large country style lunch or dinner follows the shoot. These European Tower Shoots for the 2020-2021 season are:
October 31, 2020
November 28, 2020
December 26, 2020 (Purchasing a gift certificate for Christmas is a great gift option.)
January 30, 2021
February 27, 2021
March 20, 2021
- We recommend a full choke and #6 shot shells. No 3-3 ½ inch shells.
- Safety goggles or glasses, blaze orange hat and vest are required.
- Bring a cooler to take birds home.
- The first 6 shooters paying a $100 clean up fee can return after lunch to the tower area to hunt the pheasants that were not taken.
- Shooting starts at 9:00 am. Please arrive no later than 8:30.
- After the shoot, a lunchtime meal is served.
Pricing (minimum 20 shooters)
- $200 per gun
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
To book your European style tower shoot call Poplar Springs Farm Hunting Preserve at 704-860-3396.
We look forward to hosting you and your group.